46 days to see my ‘brother’



hi mommy! waiting for me ya.hehe...



I am counting the days to meet up my first baby. My feeling are mix right now. Haha. Sometimes happy, nervous, emotional and etc. This is because of progesterone hormone in my body became high. That is why I always feel hot even under the air-cond. Mr. F said to me  “oh…really hot, u don’t take a shower?”. “Oh no dear, I just take a shower, u see my hair!” Haha a bit furious when he asked me like that.  

A lot of changes in my body, month by month I saw my tummy in front of mirror. Hehe so funny ;p but I always thankful to Allah because He gave me the best moment in my life. I didn’t felt this before because my first pregnancy only can survived for almost 3 months. When my ‘brother’ kicked me I was so happy! and said to him “please don’t do that baby” and asked him to kick father-to-be (Mr. F) because he only saw that situation and laughed at me.   

Today is 30 weeks of my pregnancy. Opps!.. before I forgot,  today I need to see the doctor. This morning once again I got permission from my boss to take half day. Thank you boss ;). After 7 months of pregnancy, I need to make checkup twice a month. That means lot of time will be waste at Klinik Kesihatan Kajang. Huhu (but for my ‘brother’ I willing to do that). Long queue at there (hate that situation) but I still face it because government check me very details. I am waiting for Mr. F to bring me there.  

Before that, million thanks also to Dr. Siti because gave me ‘genius peanut’, ‘zam-zam water‘and etc. Hopefully my ‘brother’ will become genius like the ‘genius peanut’ ;-).  





i loike it!


Ok bye uols, Mr. F was arrived. Happy reading. Thank you;-)


2 comments: