He is my ‘new’ mother and father




For this entry uols just ignore my grammar …Oh My English! Haha… This morning I am feeling like to share more about him.  Almost 2 years we are as husband and wife. A lots of things we share and we did together . For me he is a perfect man that came to my life. Allah gave the correct person to guide me towards the right way (Thank you Allah). I strongly believe in whatever Allah determine for me.

Eventhough we are know each other before we got married, he is still the same person and nothing changes. People always said before and after was different is it? Hmm… But not him (because of my husband..uwek!) haha…   He always care about my health, if I sick, he said don’t do this and that. Mr. F also cooked if I was tired when we were back from offices. The best food he did was? U know what? Haha… for sure Nasi Goreng Kampung! I really appreaciated it…

Every morning we are going to work together. I cant drive manually plus don’t have confident in myself. haha… We didn’t have auto car, so he got no choice. At least he no need to worries about me if I drive by myself. Everyday I will be the late person. haha… He always fast than me because every single things I prepared to him. No wonder he done first ;p. Then he will shout “Sayang, what are you doing there? This is to late, I am laughing and said sorry dear”. If I take time too long, he will prepare for our breakfirst. He did anmum milk for me and milo for him plus bread if available. He was check my bag and added the things that I always bring to the office like water and biscuits.  After we take the breakfirst, then we went to work.

Our weekend will be the best time for us because we can relax and rest for the whole day. I  cook for lunch and he will assist me to wash the clothes (but used washing machine, small matter ;p). Since I am pregnant, he take over my job and did broom and mop the floor. After that, he seat on the ‘lazy chair’ under the fan maximum in 5 level.haha.. (he said so tired) huhu… I was happy because my house was clean. In the evening, I asked him for jogging. He said ‘alaaaa’…but not ‘alaaaa’ u have to do that. I want him keep it up his shape especially at his stomach.haha…

He is always treat me like a children, he just follow what I need because he know my attitude.but if I am too annoying for him, he just ignore. Its ok I know I am wrong ;p.

After our solemnization, he is my ‘new’ mother and father. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment